AGAIN, IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO ANY OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS AND OUR POLICIES, PLEASE DO NOT USE OUR SERVICE
- 1. Personal Information.
- 2. E-mail Newsletter
- NEOWIZ can request e-mail addresses and country information if you agree to receive our e-mail newsletter. You can contact us at customer services if you do not want to receive it.
- 3. Emissary Program
- In order to participate in our Emissary program, you may be required to provide us personal information such as name, age, e-mail address, country of residence, language, Steam ID, SNS, website addresses, and other information. If you do not agree, you may not be able to participate.
- 4. Customer Service
- NEOWIZ runs its customer support and external consulting tool system through a consigned company (Corporate name: Zendesk, https://www.zendesk.kr). Neowiz or the consigned company may request your name, e-mail address, IP address and other personal information in order to deliver a satisfactory customer support and consultation system. Therefore, if you disagree with this policy, we may not be able to provide you with a satisfactory support service.
- 5. Information collected through Google Technology
- 6. Aggregated information
- Aggregated Personal Information does not personally identify you or any other user of the Services (for example, we may aggregate Personal Information to calculate the percentage of users who have a particular telephone area code).
- 7. How Personal Information Is Used.
- We will use the Personal Information collected from you to operate the Site, to provide products or services, or to carry out transactions that you have requested or authorized.
Neowiz may use personal Information in order to provide you with more effective service, to improve the Site and any related Neowiz products or services, and to make the Site more user friendly by eliminating the need for you to repeatedly enter the same information. In order to offer you a more consistent experience in your interactions with Neowiz, Neowiz may combine the information collected by the Site with other information collected by Neowiz from other sources.
Neowiz may hire other companies to provide products or services on our behalf, and we may provide such companies with personal Information to help them perform duties designated or requested by Neowiz.
Neowiz may disclose personal Information based on reasonable consideration and judgment. Such disclosure may be required (a) to comply with applicable laws or regulations; (b) to protect and defend any rights or interests of Neowiz or its affiliates or the properties thereof; or (c) to protect the personal safety of Neowiz’s employees or agents, the end users who use Neowiz’s products or services, or any members of the public.
- 8. Information For People Outside of The United States.
- 10. Contact