PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDTIONS CAREFULLY.
Last Updated Date: May 11th, 2018
We, NEOWIZ. and its affiliates (collectively or individually, "NEOWIZ ", "we," or "our") respect your privacy and
has made, and will make, reasonable efforts to protect the Personal Information (as defined below) that you may
provide us while accessing and using our site located at https://blessonline.net
(the "Site"), and the services and features contained therein (collectively, the “Service”) offered through the
AGAIN, IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO ANY OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS AND OUR POLICIES, PLEASE DO NOT USE OUR
- 1. Personal Information.
contact you, including, but not limited to, your age, country, and email address. The Personal Information
defined herein does not include aggregated information that, by itself, does not permit the identification of
individual persons. Neowiz does not collect any Personal Information from you unless you provide it to us
voluntarily. If you refuse to disclose and provide your Personal Information when requested by us, you may not
be able to access or use in part, or in whole the Site and/or the Service.
- 2. E-mail Newsletter
- NEOWIZ can request e-mail addresses and country information if you agree to receive our e-mail newsletter. If
you no longer wish to receive any e-mails from us, please click on the 'Unsubscribe' button located at the
bottom of the newsletter.
- 3. Emissary Program
- In order to participate in our Emissary program, you may be required to provide us personal information such
as name, e-mail address, age, country of residence, language, SNS, Steam ID, in-game information
(region/server/character name), gaming organizations or teams, website addresses, and other information. If you
do not agree, you may not be able to participate.
- 4. Customer Service
- NEOWIZ runs its customer support and external consulting tool system through a consigned company (Corporate
name: Zendesk, https://www.zendesk.kr). Neowiz or the
consigned company may request your name, e-mail address, IP address and other personal information in order to
deliver a satisfactory customer support and consultation system. Therefore, if you disagree with this policy, we
may not be able to provide you with a satisfactory support service.
- 5. Information collected through Google Technology
compile statistical reports on Services activity, and provide other services related to the Services. Google
Analytics may also collect information about our users’ use of other websites. For more information about Google
Analytics, or to opt out of Google Analytics, please go to: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
- 6. Aggregated information
- Aggregated Personal Information does not personally identify you or any other user of the Services (for
example, we may aggregate Personal Information to calculate the percentage of users who have a particular
telephone area code).
- 7. How Personal Information Is Used.
- We will use the Personal Information collected from you to operate the Site, to provide products or services,
or to carry out transactions that you have requested or authorized.
Neowiz may use personal Information in order to provide you with more effective service, to improve the Site and
any related Neowiz products or services, and to make the Site more user friendly by eliminating the need for you
to repeatedly enter the same information. In order to offer you a more consistent experience in your
interactions with Neowiz, Neowiz may combine the information collected by the Site with other information
collected by Neowiz from other sources.
Neowiz may hire other companies to provide products or services on our behalf, and we may provide such companies
with personal Information to help them perform duties designated or requested by Neowiz.
Neowiz may disclose personal Information based on reasonable consideration and judgment. Such disclosure may be
required (a) to comply with applicable laws or regulations; (b) to protect and defend any rights or interests of
Neowiz or its affiliates or the properties thereof; or (c) to protect the personal safety of Neowiz’s employees
or agents, the end users who use Neowiz’s products or services, or any members of the public.
- 8. Information For People Outside of The United States.
understand all of the terms and conditions set forth herein. For persons in European Union countries, as used
herein, terms such as "Personal Information" refer to "personal data" as defined by the Directive 95/46 /EC of
the European Parliament and of the Council of 24 October 1995 on the protection of individuals with regard to
the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data ("Directive"). We will not collect any
personal data from you unless you provide it voluntarily.
reasonable efforts to notify you by email, pop-up screen, or by means of a notice somewhere else on the Site.
- 10. Contact
site, please contact us at: email@example.com
This operation policy establishes the general principles for service operation in order to consistently respond
to potential problems within the service.
This operation policy contains standards of service provided by the company and rules to be observed when using
This operational policy aims to present the best policy for troubleshooting services in the game.
The company may modify and apply the operating policy at any time for better service.
Please read carefully as failure to adhere to the operation policies may result in disadvantaged
- 1. Account management
- You must manage your own account, and you are fully responsible for all liabilities and responsibilities
related to your account.
- It is difficult for the company (Neowiz) to assist in matters caused by negligence or carelessness.
- If you attempt to share an account with others, you may face restrictions without warning. Additionally, you
are responsible for any issues arising from account sharing.
- 2. Inappropriate language use
Service may be restricted when other users are offended by your use of inappropriate language.
- Language promoting discrimination against any race, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, gender, or
- Language intended to harm, annoy, threaten, or harass a third party
- Obscene words, sexually explicit language
- 3. Inappropriate behavior
Service can be restricted when any act of inappropriate behavior prevents other users from playing the game.
- Use of any unofficial program unacknowledged by the company that adversely affects the game, or destroys the
balance of the game or disrupts the server's load distribution.
- Gameplay that abuses the system's errors or bugs
- Any act that aims to purposely scam or defraud other players to damage items or game information
- Any act which deliberately disrupts another player's gameplay
- 4. Use of illegal programs
Use of programs that are not formally provided by the company may result in limited service.
- Use of a program or device that disables the technical protection of the service or which prevents the normal
operation of the service
- Creation or distribution of programs or devices that prevent or hinder the technical protection of services
- Use of any unofficial program unacknowledged by the company that adversely affects the game, or destroys the
balance of the game or disrupts the server's load distribution.
- 5. Impersonation
Any attempts to make an unfair profit by impersonating the operator or others may result in limited service.
Emissary Program Rules of Conduct
Last Updated Date: March 20th, 2018
We, Neowiz and its affiliates, always appreciate your continuous attention to our game, BLESS Online.
This Emissary Program Rules of Conduct (hereinafter, this “Rules of Conduct”) governs the terms regarding the i)
application and selection process for being an Emissary; (ii) roles and responsibilities of an Emissary; and iii)
other matters related to the activities of an Emissary.
In this Rules of Conduct, the expressions “Neowiz”, “we”, “us” and “our” refer to NEOWIZ and its affiliate.
Your application to this program that recruits Emissaries for Bless Online(the “Emissary Program”) is subject to
your agreement to alld the terms of (i) this Rules of Conduct; (ii) Bless Online’s
Thus, please read all of the terms in the Bless Policies carefully, and if you agree with all the terms
therein, indicate your agreement by clicking the “Application” button placed on Bless Online’s Emissary Program
page on the official Bless Online website. The completion of sending your application to Neowiz manifests your
assent to all of the terms of the Bless Policies. Thereafter, based on your agreement, all terms and
conditions stated in the Bless Policies will be effective and you will be bound by such terms and conditions from
the moment when you receive an appointment notice sent from Neowiz. (You can find all the details about the
application method and procedures in the “II. Application Eligibility and Method” section.) IF YOU DO NOT
AGREE TO ANY OF THE TERMS STATED IN THE BLESS POLICIES, PLEASE DO NOT BEGIN ANY OR ALL APPLICATION PROCESSES.
We may, at our own discretion, change and modify from time to time any of the terms stated within this Rules of
Conduct and our policies. Your continuous activities as an Emissary will constitute your acceptance of the
changed terms. In the event that a change to the Bless Policies materially modify your rights or obligations as
Emissary, we will make reasonable efforts to notify you of such change.
- I. DEFINITION OF EMISSARY
- The term “Emissary” used within this Rules of Conduct refers to a passionate player (or players) of BLESS
Online who is willing to voluntarily contribute to the promotion and improvement of our game, BLESS Online
(hereinafter, “Bless”) with our Bless team members (the “Bless Team”), and/or the group of individuals appointed
as Emissaries by Neowiz.
- II. APPLICATION ELIGIBILITY AND METHOD
- This Emissary Program recruits Players will be notified when recruiting for the Emissary Program begins, and
those interested may apply only during the specified time period.
- III. EMISSARY SELECTION CRITERIA
- Fundamentally, we will select and appoint Emissaries, at our own discretion, based on the information given
in your Application. We will consider various aspects when selecting Emissaries, such as your past experience
with Bless. However, we will first consider your interest and passion for Bless. If you are ready to participate
and perform with complete passion and energy as an Emissary, please show us your enthusiasm and passion to Bless
by submitting your Application.
- IV. ROLES AND ACTIVITIES OF AN EMISSARY & REQUIREMENTS
- 1. Roles and Activities of an Emissary
- You agree that when you become an Emissary, and for the duration of when you are an active Emissary
for Bless (the “Appointment Term”), that you shall perform and fulfill the following activities in compliance
with the terms and conditions stated in the Bless Policies (in particular, the terms and conditions stated in
“IV. Roles and Activities of an Emissary & Requirements” and “V. Permitted and Restricted Actions”) and any
guidelines and instructions made by Neowiz. The following activities will be referred to
collectively as the “Service.”
If you are appointed as a Creator in the Emissary Program,
You shall stream Bless on your personal SNS account as often as you can, but no less than once every two
You shall create and develop content and material related to Bless (hereinafter “Player-Created Material”),
and display and post such Player-Created Material on your personal SNS account to promote or advertise Bless
as often as you can.
If you are appointed as an Emissary (regardless of your assigned position or role in the Emissary
You agree to provide assistance to improve the Bless community, and make it happier and useful for all of
Bless' (potential) players, such as by writing comments; uploading news or opinions favorable to Bless or by
giving helpful suggestions to promote and improve Bless (Of course, these actions must also be made in
compliance with the terms and conditions of Bless Policies);
You agree to immediately notify the Bless Team of any events or issues that can affect or cause any harm or
damage to (potential) players of Bless, for example, an operational bug or error, a player’s illegal conducts,
as soon as you are aware;
You agree to manage and promote the Bless Wiki (https://blessonline.gamepedia.com/Bless_Online_Wiki), such as by posting and uploading
the latest and useful information about Bless; and
You agree to monitor the official Bless Online website, Bless communities, Bless Wiki and other social
networking sites related to Bless on behalf of the Bless Team and report thereof, and give feedback or opinion
regarding any updated content or Bless events.
- 2. Requirement for Performing Services
At all times when you perform and deliver any of the Services stated in “1. Roles and Activities as an
Emissary” of this section,
· You are obligated to strictly comply with all the terms and conditions set forth in the “V. Permitted and
Restricted Conducts” section;
· You are obligated to disclose the relationship between you and Neowiz in an appropriate way. You can
determine, at your own discretion, all details for the method of disclosure – such as the size or location.
The following is a sample sentence describing our relationship: “I am posting this content/video/audio for
Bless (or perform these activities) as an Emissary supported by the Bless team and Neowiz; and
· You are obligated to use and exploit the materials and content delivered or provided only for Emissaries by
Neowiz including the content available only for Emissaries from the official Bless Online website (the “Bless
Materials”) ONLY for performing and delivering the Service stated in “1. Roles and Activities of an Emissary”
of this section, and whenever you use any part of the Bless Materials, we encourage you to write and place the
copyright notice stating that Neowiz is the copyright holder or valid right/license holder of such Bless
- V. PERMITTED AND RESTRICTED ACTIONS
- In order to protect the valuable and proprietary properties of Neowiz and to provide and share clear and
transparent information about Bless with (potential) players, you shall take any actions as an Emissary to
promote and advertise Bless, and comply with the following terms and conditions whenever you are active as an
Neowiz strongly requests you to comply with all of the following in fulfilling the Service. Thus, if you violate
any of the terms and condition stated in the “V. PERMITTED AND RESTRICTED ACTIONS” section, you may be
disqualified as an Emissary and you may be subject to disciplinary action (including, criminal or civil action)
depending on the applicable situation.
· You shall not create or deliver Player-Created Material containing, in part or in whole, any of the
- Any pornography or sexually explicit content;
- Any harmful or dangerous content that encourages other to do things that might cause them to get badly hurt;
- Any violent content that is primarily intended to be shocking, sensational or disrespectful;
- Any hateful content that promotes or condones violence against any individual or group based on race or ethnic
origin, religion, disability, gender, age, nationality, veteran status, or sexual origination/ gender identity;
- Any content that encourages or condones harassment, intimidation, invasion of privacy, revealing other
people’s personal information, and inciting others to commit violent acts or to violate the Bless Policies.
If Neowiz determines, based on its own reasonable judgment, that any part of the Player-Created Material
contains any prohibited elements, thus you are either breaching or highly likely to be breaching this
prohibition provision, and thus Neowiz is entitled to at its own discretion delete or block those materials
partially or entirely without providing prior notification.
· We grant you the permission to use and exploit Bless Materials and to develop and create Player-Created
Material ONLY for your own personal use and for the performing and fulfilling your Service as an Emissary.
You shall not use Bless Materials for the purpose and scope other than permitted by Neowiz.
Usage of Bless Materials for purposes other than those permitted is strictly prohibited.
· You shall use, post and distribute Player-Created Materials created by you for the sole purpose of
promoting and advertising Bless. Thus, you shall not use Player-Created Materials for promoting or
advertising products, games or services other than Bless or for the interest or benefits of a third party. When
we consider, based on our reasonable judgement, that Player-Created Materials created, posted or created by you
is inappropriate for such purposes, we may, at our own discretion, move, refuse, modify and/or remove any part
of such Player-Created Material at any time, without prior notice.
· You shall not use or exploit Bless Materials and fulfill any of the Service (including,
creating or posting and distributing Player Created Material) without our prior written consent in
connection with any commercial purpose. Such prohibited commercial conduct includes, but is not
limited to selling, renting, leasing, loaning, assigning, distributing, licensing, sublicensing Bless Materials
or Player-Created Material, in part or in whole, in any manner whatsoever, unless otherwise explicitly set forth
in this Rules of Conduct or the participation in any of the forgoing with Bless Materials or Player-Created
· You shall not perform or carry out the Service for any unlawful or illegal purpose; for
engaging in any act of fraud, misrepresentation or other unethical behavior.
· You shall not transmit Bless Materials, Player-Created Material or any information contained therein
for the unlawful, fraudulent, threatening, abusive, libelous, defamatory, obscene or otherwise objectionable
purposes, or the purposes which infringes on our or any third party’s intellectual property or other rights.
· You shall not engage in spamming or flooding when performing the Service.
· You shall not transmit any material or content that contains any virus, worms, Trojan horses, defects,
data bombs, time bombs or other items of a destructive nature.
· You agree that you will not interfere in any way with any other player (including other
· While performing the Service, you agree to comply with all applicable laws, rules or regulations and
· You agree that all information or material delivered or provided by Neowiz and marked as Confidential
or Proprietary (the “Confidential Information”) will be kept confidential and that you will not
disclose, divulge or use for any purpose other than that permitted by Neowiz.
· You shall not take any action which is intended, or would reasonably be expected, to harm the
reputation of Bless, Neowiz or a third party or which would reasonably be expected to lead to unwanted or
unfavorable publicity regarding Bless, Neowiz or a third party.
· You shall not deliberately impersonate, in any manner, that you are an employee or agent of Neowiz
(including the Bless Team) or any person or entity under any circumstances.
· You shall not use, collect or attempt to use another person’s account, password or other personal
information unless you have the express permission from the person.
· You shall not sell, transfer, or offer to sell or transfer any Benefits received from Neowiz to any
The provisions in this “V. PERMITTED AND RESTRICTED ACTIONS” will survive even after your Appointment Term is
- VI. BENEFITS GRANTED TO EMISSARY
- In consideration of the provision of your Service as an Emissary, we will provide you with benefits (the
“Benefit”). The following type of the Benefit can be provided, however, it can be changed or substituted with
other equivalents depending on the applicable circumstances.
· First to receive any major Bless updates or news;
· Maintain close cooperation relationship with the Bless Team;
· Opportunity to officially promote and advertise your Player-Created Material on the Official Bless Online
website or with the assistance of the Bless Team; or
· Receive in-game Bless items, Giveaway items for streaming or event reward benefits.
Each Emissary will be notified separately in each occasion about the details regarding the Benefit.
Additionally, the Bless Team may select special Emissaries who are extremely passionate about their Emissary
activities. When selected as special Emissaries, they will be granted even more special Benefit - for example,
their content will be posted on the official website or official social networking sites (SNS) of Bless Online
or items which are not generally or officially provided to general players will be granted.
Neowiz will use reasonable efforts to fairly and accurately confirm and review the Service provided by you
during the Appointment Term to the best of our abilities. However, in case Neowiz misses your commitment to
Bless, we recommend that you write down all of the Services you provided as an Emissary as detailed as possible
and provide us with the related proof upon request.
- VII. MATERIALS PROVIDED BY NEOWIZ
- We have made and will provide Bless Materials that will be made available to you. The Bless Materials is
defined as any and all material and content delivered and provided by Neowiz or which is related to Bless,
regardless of the type or form whatsoever – including, but not limited to – images, photographs, videos,
software, programs, symbols, marks, or logos representing Bless Online or Neowiz (or its affiliates) (and such
symbols, marks or logos will be referred to as the “Trademarks”) and Hans Zimmer’s Music (defined below in this
section). You may be provided with Bless Materials by means of delivery by the Bless Team or through the
official Bless Online website. To clarify, Bless Materials should not include content offered or posted by a
third party (including Emissaries) or hyperlinked from or to a third party’s website.
You are entitled to use Bless Materials only for performing the Service during the Appointment
Term (as defined in “IV. ROLES AND ACTIVITIES OF EMISSARY & REQUIREMENT” section), and it includes your right to
reproduce and create derivative work from Bless Materials with the limitations and restrictions regarding to (1)
the Trademarks; and (2) the audio/music content with the following titles created by Hans Zimmer (“Hans Zimmer’s
· Embers in the Storm
· Eternal Flame
· The Sun will rise
· Dawn of the Empire
· We shall overcome
· Tree of Life
· Against the Fate
· The Vow of Silence
· Into the New World
· Forest of Legends
· Dune Warriors
· Bon Voyage
· The Sea of Sadness
You are entitled to use and exploit all of the foregoing Hans Zimmer’s Music “AS IS” ONLY as background
music of your created video or audio. For clarification, the “AS IS” used herein means “just as it
is,” or “without any changes.” Thus, you shall not edit or modify any part of Hans Zimmer’s Music, which can
result in the changes that affect the integrity of Hans Zimmer’s Music. You can cut parts of Hans Zimmer’s Music
for adjusting the length of your video or audio, but use it “AS IS” without any additional arrangement.
Additionally, the Trademarks shall also be used “AS IS” in accordance with any guidelines or instructions of the
Bless Team without any modification or editing (except, reducing or increasing its size.)
(i) All Bless Materials and (ii) all copyrights, databases rights, trade marks and other intellectual property
rights therein and thereto belong exclusively to Neowiz or our licensor. We and our licensor reserve all rights
in addition to those not expressly granted in this Rules of Conduct.
You agree that all information and material delivered or provided by Neowiz and marked as Confidential or
Proprietary shall be kept confidential, and that you will not disclose, divulge or use for any purpose other
than those permitted by Neowiz.
We are not responsible for the accuracy, usefulness, safety, or intellectual property rights of or in the Bless
Materials. You agree and understand that, while performing the Service, you may be exposed to Bless Materials
that are inaccurate, offensive, indecent, or objectionable, and you agree to waive any legal or equitable rights
or remedies that you have or may have against us with respect thereto.
On the official Bless Online website, Bless committees or Bless Wiki, you may be offered links to other sites
and resources provided by third parties (including from Emissaries other than yourself). This includes, but is
not limited to, links containing content provided by a third party or banner advertisements. Unless otherwise
specified in this Rules of Conduct, such third party’s content are not controlled by Neowiz and we are not
discharge Neowiz from any obligations, liabilities, demands or claims whatsoever arising under your usage of any
third party website or its content.
The provisions in this “VI. THE MATERIALS PROVIDED BY NEOWIZ” will survive even after your Appointment Term (as
defined in “IV. ROLES AND ACTIVITIES OF EMISSARY & REQUIREMENT”) is terminated/expired.
- VII. CONTENT CREATED BY YOU
- You are entitled to create and develop content or material related to Bless, using and exploiting the Bless
Materials, and post and use such created materials for sharing with others as a part of your Emissary
activities. As mentioned above, the materials created by you, solely or in collaboration with others, as an
Emissary is referred to as “Player-Created Materials.”
Any and all Player-Created Material shall not contain in part or in whole the factors/elements prohibited by
Neowiz in the “VI. PERMITTED AND RESTRICTED ACTIONS” section.
You shall be solely responsible for Player-Created Materials that you have created or developed, and any claims
arising therefrom. We are not responsible or liable for such Player-Created Material or claims arising therefrom
or related thereto.
Player-Created Materials created or developed by you shall not contain third party copyrighted material, or
material that is subjected to other third party proprietary rights.
You further agree that you shall not create and develop Player-Created Materials which are contrary to
applicable local, national, and international laws and regulations.
You acknowledge that Neowiz is not responsible or liable in any way for any Player-Created Material and has no
duty to pre-screen such Player-Created Material. However, we reserve the right at all times to determine whether
Player-Created Material is appropriate and in compliance with this Rules of Conduct, and may, at our own
discretion, pre-screen, move, refuse, modify and/or remove any part of such Player-Created Material at any time
without prior notice.
You agree and acknowledges that, in accordance with the terms and conditions of this Rules of Conduct, that all
Player-Created Materials are the sole property of Neowiz from the outset of its creation. To the extent
applicable, all Player-Created Material will constitute “works for hire” as defined in Section 101 of Title 17
of the United States Code (“Work For Hire”) from the date of creation, conception or fixation in tangible medium
of expressions, as applicable; that Neowiz is and shall be the author/producer of said Player-Created Materials
and the owner of all rights in and regarding the Player-Created Materials, at the outset of its creation,
including, but not limited to, the copyright therein and thereto; and Neowiz shall have the right to make
changes therein by itself or through other parties designated by Neowiz, and such use thereof as it may deems
necessary or desirable.
To the extent that the Player-Created Material is not recognized as “Work For Hire” by applicable laws, you
shall assign (or cause to be assigned) and hereby assign fully to Neowiz all Player-Created Material and any
copyrights, patents, mask work rights or other intellectual property rights related to all Player-Created
Material (collectively, “Proprietary Rights”) and waive, disclaim and will not enforce any moral and proprietary
rights that you may have regarding any Player-Created Material and Proprietary Rights, during and thereafter
your relationship with Neowiz. You shall assist Neowiz, at our expense, in every proper way to secure Neowiz’s
Proprietary Rights in any and all countries, including, the execution of all applications, assignment or other
instruments that Neowiz may deem necessary in order to apply for and obtain such rights.
The provisions in this “VII. THE CONTENTS CREATED BY YOU” will survive even after your Appointment Term (as
defined in “IV. ROLES AND ACTIVITIES OF EMISSARY & REQUIREMENT”) is terminated/expired.
- VIII. DISCIPLINARY ACTIONS FOR AN EMISSARY
- We reserve the right to decide whether you, as an Emissary, has violated this Rules of Conduct and other
Bless policies. When Neowiz decides that you have breached or are likely to breach any terms or conditions of
the Bless Policies based on our reasonable judgement, Neowiz is entitled to, at its own discretion, take the
necessary measures to mitigate liabilities or damages caused by such breaches through methods such as by warning
you, suspending your activities as an Emissary or disqualifying you as an Emissary depending on the situation.
- IX. TERMINATION AND CONSEQUENCES THEREOF
- When you are disqualified as an Emissary in accordance with the “VIII. DISCIPLINARY ACTIONS FOR AN EMISSARY”
section, the relationship between you and Neowiz will be automatically and completely terminated without any act
or action by Neowiz. In addition, Neowiz may terminate the relationship with you or this Emissary Program at any
time in our absolute discretion and without any explanation or notification.
You may terminate the relationship between you and Neowiz at any time by sending a notice in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org.
In that case, the termination is deemed to occur 7 days after sending the termination notice.
When the relationship between you and Neowiz is terminated for any reason, you will lose your right to enjoy
Emissary benefits – including the right to use and exploit Bless Materials to create or develop new or
additional Player-Created Material, or the right to receive any Benefit from Neowiz, Also, you are released from
any further obligations as an Emissary as of the termination date notified by Neowiz. Thus, after termination,
you shall not represent yourself as an Emissary and you shall not take any action that will cause others to
mistake you as an Emissary. These actions are strictly prohibited.
After termination, however, in respect to the use of Player Created Material that you have made during the
Appointment Term, you are entitled to post, play and distribute such Player Created Material in accordance with
the terms stated in “V. PERMITTED AND RESTRICTED ACTIONS” of this Rules of Conduct ONLY for the promotion and
advertisement of Bless. To clarify, after the termination or expiration of our relationship, you will no longer
possess any right to create or develop “new or additional” material or content with the Player Created Material
based on or with the Bless Materials.
- X. WARRANTY AND DISCLAIMER
- YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT, TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, THAT THE BLESS
MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED TO YOU ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS AND THAT YOUR USE OF BLESS MATERIALS IS AT
YOUR OWN RISK. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, NEOWIZ AND ITS EMPLOYEES, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS,
AFFILIATES, AGENTS AND LICENSORS EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES WITH RESPECT TO THE BLESS MATERIALS OR OTHER
INFORMATION AVAILABLE ON OR THROUGH THE BLESS ONLINE SITE, BLESS COMMITTEES OR/AND BLESS WIKI, WHETHER EXPRESS
OR IMPLIED PURPOSE, QUIET ENJOYMENT, TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. FURTHERMORE, NEOWIZ MAKES NO WARRANTY THAT (i)
THE BLESS MATERIALS WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS OR EXPECTATIONS; (ii) THE BLESS MATERIALS WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED,
FREE FROM ERRORS OR DEFECTS OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS; AND (iii) ANY ERRORS OR DEFECTS IN THE BLESS MATERIALS
WILL BE CORRECTED; AND NEOWIZ ASSUMES NO LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE FOREGOING.
NO INFORMATION, INSTRUCTION OR ADVICE, WHETHER WRITTEN OR ORAL, OBTAINED BY YOU FROM NEOWIZ OR AN EMPLOYEE OR
AGENT OF NEOWIZ SHALL CREATE ANY WARRATY NOT EXPRESSLY STATED IN THIS RULES OF CONDUCT.
NEOWIZ DOES NOT WARRANT, ENDORSE, GUARANTEE, OR ASSUME RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY PRODUCT, MATERIALS OR SEVICE
ADVERTISED OR OFFERED BY A THIRD PARTY THROUGH THE OFFICIAL BLESS ONLINE WEBSITE, BLESS COMMITTEES, BLESS WIKI
OR ANY HYPERLINKED SERVICES OR THOSE FEATURED IN ANY BANNER OR OTHER ADVERTISING, AND NEOWIZ WILL NOT BE A PARTY
TO OR IN ANY WAY BE RESPONSIBLE FOR MONITORING ANY TRANSACTION BETWEEN YOU AND ANY THIRD PARTY.
The provisions in this “X. WARRANTY AND DISCLAIMER” will survive even after your Appointment Term (as defined in
“IV. ROLES AND ACTIVITIES OF EMISSARY & REQUIREMENT”) is terminated/expired.
- XI. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- IN NO EVENT SHALL NEOWIZ, ITS AFFILIATES AND OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS THEREOF, BE LIABLE TO
YOU FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, WHICH SHALL INCLUDE,
WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOST PROFIT, BUSINESS REPUTATION, LOST DATA, LOSS OF BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY OR
OTHER INTANGIBLE OR TANGIBLE LOSS, ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO THIS RULES OF CONDUCT (INCLUDING, THE BLESS
CONTENTS) OR THE DEFAMATORY, OFFENSIVE, OR ILLEGAL CONDUCT OF YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY, AND THAT THE RISK OF HARM
OR DAMAGE FROM THE FOREGOING RESTS ENTIRELY WITH YOU, EVEN IF NEOWIZ HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH
The provisions in this “XI. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY” will survive even after your Appointment Term (as defined
in “IV. ROLES AND ACTIVITIES OF EMISSARY & REQUIREMENT”) is terminated/expired.
- XII. APPLICABLE LAW AND VENUE
- This Rules of Conduct shall be governed by laws of the Republic of Korea, without respect to its conflict of
laws principles. Any claim or dispute between you and Neowiz that, in whole or in part, arises from or is
related to this Rules of Conduct, whether based in contract, statute, regulation, ordinance, or tort (the
“Dispute”), shall be decided exclusively by a court of competent jurisdiction located in Seoul, South Korea, and
you consent and submit to the exclusive personal jurisdiction of those courts for the purpose of litigating any
such action in connection with this Rules of Conduct.
The provisions in this “XII. APPLICABLE LAW AND VENUE” will survive even after your Appointment Term (as defined
in “IV. ROLES AND ACTIVITIES OF EMISSARY & REQUIREMENT”) is terminated/expired.
- XIII. INDEMNIFY
- You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold Neowiz and its affiliates, its officers, directors, employees and
agents, harmless from and against any claims, liabilities, damages, losses and expenses, excluding reasonable
attorney’s fees and costs, arising out of or in any way connected with your violation of this Rules of Conduct,
including without limitation, infringement of intellectual property right, publicity, confidentiality, property
or privacy right.
The provisions in this “XIII. INDEMNIFY” will survive even after your Appointment Term (as defined in “IV. ROLES
AND ACTIVITIES OF EMISSARY & REQUIREMENT”) is terminated/expired.
- XIV. PRE-DISPUTE RESOLUTION
- In the event of any claim, controversy or alleged dispute between you and Neowiz, you hereby agree to attempt
in good faith to amicably resolve any Dispute in accordance with the terms in this section. If you have any
Dispute, we are obligated to first give Neowiz an opportunity to resolve it. You must commence this process by
mailing a written notification to email@example.com. That
written notification must include (1) your name; (2) your address; (3) a written description of the Dispute; and
(4) a description of the specific relief you seek. If you conclude that we have not satisfied your concern and
that you must pursue legal action, you agree that your claim must be resolved by the processes set forth in this
Rules of Conduct.
The provisions in this “XIV. PRE-DISPUTE RESOLUTION” will survive even after your Appointment Term (as defined
in “IV. ROLES AND ACTIVITIES OF EMISSARY & REQUIREMENT”) is terminated/expired.
- XV. ASSIGNMENT TO THIRD PARTIES
- You may not assign any rights or duties hereunder, in whole or in part, to any third party without the prior
written consent of Neowiz.
- XVI. GENERAL PROVISION
- This Rules of Conduct, together with the other Bless Policies found and any other legal notice published by
us, shall constitute the entire agreement between you and us, and supersede any prior agreement. In the event
that any term of this Rules of Conduct is found to be invalid or unenforceable by a court of competent
jurisdiction and pursuant to a valid judicial decree, the remainder of this Rules of Conduct shall remain valid
and enforceable in accordance with its term. Any failure by Neowiz to enforce any provision of this Rules of
Conduct shall not constitute a waiver of such provision or any other provision of this Rules of Conduct or any
subsequent breach of such provision or this Rules of Conduct. Nothing herein contained shall be deemed to
authorize or empower any part to act as agent for another party to this Rules of Conduct, or to conduct business
in the name, or for the account, of another party to this Rules of Conduct. Unless otherwise specified in this
Rules of Conduct, all notices under this Rules of Conduct will be sent in writing to the following and will be
effective only when given by one of the following methods and addressed to the parties at their respective
addresses, and this shall be considered to have been validly given (a) upon delivery, if delivered personally,
(b) upon receipt, if mailed, first class postage prepaid, with the Postal Service, or (c) upon any confirmation
of receipt, if telecopied or e-mailed.
- CONTACT INFORMATION
- Address: NEOWIZ PANGYO TOWER,
Daewangpangyo-ro 14, 645beon-gil, Bundang-gu, Seongnam-si, Gyeonggi-do, 13487, Korea
The provisions in this “XV. GENERAL PROVISION” will survive even after your Appointment Term (as defined in “IV.
ROLES AND ACTIVITIES OF EMISSARY & REQUIREMENTS”) is terminated/expired.
If you have any question about this Rules of Conduct, Please contact us at any time via following email:
OFFICIAL RULES FOR NEOWIZ Giveaway NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR TO WIN VOID WHERE PROHIBITED INDIVIDUALS UNDER (18) YEARS OF AGE ARE NOT ALLOWED TO PARTICIPATE IN THIS EVENT.
Last Updated Date: November 29th, 2018
Please read the official rules before entering the Neowiz Giveaway event. You acknowledge that by checking the items below you meet the eligibility requirements for participating in this event and agree to comply with the official rules.
- I. Entrant Eligibility
- This contest is open to all legal residents of countries from where it’s possible to access Bless Online on Steam and to individuals who are 18 years old or over. For formal regulation purposes, employees of Neowiz and its parent, and any of their respective affiliate companies, subsidiaries, agents, professional advisers, advertising and promotional agencies, and immediate families of each are not eligible to win prizes.
This event is targeted to residents of countries from where it’s possible to access Bless Online on Steam.
However, participation for certain contests might be limited to some countries. Please refer to the information posted on each specific event. Participating in an event where its contents are prohibited by law and regulations of a specific country or region is invalid. By participating in this event, you will be deemed to have unconditionally agreed to the terms and conditions to the use of your personal information and Neowiz’s official rules.
* For example, Neowiz can invalidate the prize if the winner resides in the United States (Rhode Island) since it is illegal to receive prizes worth more than $500 in retail value.
- II. Event Period
- The event shall commence at the time designated in the event article viewable via event notice page and shall continue in duration until the deadline. All entries must be received by the deadline to be eligible to win a prize and must be completed and submitted in the format designated in the event article.
- III. Prizes
- During the event period, a certain number of qualified entrants will be chosen by Neowiz Bless Studio to receive the prize designated in the Contest article as selected by Neowiz Bless Studio. Event participants can provide their personal information beforehand, such as their e-mail address, address, phone number, date of birth to Neowiz. Neowiz will immediately destroy all collected data after the purpose has been fulfilled.
* In some countries (such as United States), ALL FEDERAL, STATE AND LOCAL TAXES ASSOCIATED WITH THE RECEIPT OR USE OF ANY PRIZES ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE WINNER. Prize winners can provide an affidavit of eligibility to Neowiz Bless Studio before they receive the Prize. Prizes returned as undeliverable due to a spelling error in the address or otherwise not claimed within fifteen (15) days after delivery of notification will be forfeited. Prizes are not transferable. No substitutions or exchanges (including for cash) of any prizes will be permitted, except that Neowiz Bless Studio reserves the right to substitute a prize for any prize. Participants who attempt to win more prizes by entering multiple e-mail addresses, IDs, or through other methods will lose their eligibility. All prizes are awarded "AS IS" and WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, express or implied, (including, without limitation, any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose).
In the event of a dispute, any submitted information relating to the event participation shall be deemed submitted by the owner of the account. Neowiz reserves the right to disqualify participants who have forged any of the submitted contents in order to participate in the event.
- IV. Event Rules
- Neowiz, in its sole discretion, will choose the winners from all the entrants who have submitted an entry just as specified in the event announcement. Winners will be notified via e-mail and will be required to follow the instructions contained in their notification within fourteen (14) days thereafter in order to claim their prize. Winners may change if they fail to follow these instructions.
- V. Release
- Neowiz has the right to cancel, terminate or modify this event if it cannot be completed as planned due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, technical failures, or other conditions beyond Neowiz's control. Neowiz is not responsible for any failure to contact entrants whether due to technical or human error.
- VI. Collection of Personal Information
- Neowiz will collect the e-mail address, phone number, address, and date of birth of the participants in order to provide and notify them in the event that they are chosen to receive a prize. This information will only be used to contact the entrant should they be selected as a winner. By entering the event, the participant also gives their consent to the collection use and processing of the information above as set forth in Neowiz’s privacy policies.
- VII. Affidavit and Release
- As a condition of being awarded any prize, winners will be required to execute and deliver to Neowiz a signed Affidavit of Eligibility, which includes an acceptance of these Official Rules and a release of liability.
- VII. Approximate Retail Value of Prizes
- Only one prize can be offered to one winner. The prize provided will be the one specified on the event notice page. Winners will be notified if they are selected via the e-mail address or SMS they entered when participating in the event.
* For example, Bonus applications for products with a retail value exceeding $600 are subject to withholding tax. The final winner may be required to submit a form (IRS 1099, etc.) that reflects the actual final retail value
- VIII. Legal Warning
- Damaging, destroying or making the website where the event is conducted unusable is a violation of the law and Neowiz has the right to demand compensation for the damage caused individually as far as the law allows. We ask the participants not to attempt any of the actions stated above.