[New Tactics have been added]
Names and features of the new tactics are listed below.
Protector of the Dark Tactic
Tactic specialized for a balance of attack and defense
Survival Instinct Tactic
Tactic specialized for survival
Wide Area Tactic
Tactic specialized for wide-area effects
Tactic specialized for long-distance control
Tactic specialized for closing gaps
Mixed Elements Tactic
Tactic specialized for party and raid support through the use of multiple elements
[Improvements on existing skills]
1. For Non-Chain skills, Improved responsiveness for Dodge-type skills.
- Dodge-type skills can be used immediately while using another skill.
- Guardians and Paladins have been changed to allow interruption while using the Dodge skill.
2. Improved Chain Skills by allowing skills to connect even though a miss occurs.
3. Improved Chain Skills by allowing the use of Non-chain skills without Chain Skill connection being disconnected.
4. Adjustments in Skill Growth.
Adjustment in Skill Growth for each class can be found in the link.
(Detailed View information will be available once the Regular Maintenance has been complete)
[Notes on Skill Improvements]
1. If a skill is deleted due to balance changes, the gems consumed for the skill will be refunded.
- Skills with changes to the effect will remain the same.
2. Newly added skills are automatically obtained if the learning level requirements are met.
3. Skill Reset Scrolls are available for 1 Lumena at the Special Currency Shop (Max purchase limit of 10 per account for each servers)
4. Following the Skill Balance patch, additional 100 Lumena will be awarded.
(Lumena will be sent in a timely manner)
1. You are now allowed to disassemble various kinds of items all at once.
2. Expanded maximum inventory storage capacity.
[Special Currency Shop]
1. Two Costumes have been added to the Special Currency Shop
Thrilling Visionary Wizard Package
Kaikos Messenger Package
2. As for the inventory expansion, the limit on the Inventory Expansion Ticket in the Special Currency Store has changed from 12 to 20.
3. Following the balance patch, current Skill Reset Scroll has been removed and changes as been made to the new Skill Reset Scroll which are available in the Special Currency Shop.
- Removed previous Skill Reset Scroll (Limited to one purchase per week)
- Newly added Skill Reset Scroll (Limited to 10 purchaes per account)
- Price : 1 Lumena
- This is a temporary change that follows the Skill Balance Update to provide players with more ooprotunities to make adjustments to ther skills.
1. Start of Mission Completion Event
1. Fixed progressional issues on Two quests.
Quest Name: Bold Batar’s Identity
Quest Name: Unpleasant Promise
2. Fixed an issue with Scarecrows overlapping in the Spezia military training area.
3. Fixed the issue of all NPCs in Memory of Candor showing up as Daidans.
4. Added missing locations of gold ores in the Tooltips.
Added location: Defeat Contaminated Fairy
5. Command > Weekly Mission > Urdata War Fortress clearing requirement has changed from twice to once.