PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDTIONS CAREFULLY.
Last Updated Date: May 11th, 2018
AGAIN, IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO ANY OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS AND OUR POLICIES, PLEASE DO NOT USE OUR SERVICE
- 1. Personal Information.
- 2. E-mail Newsletter
- NEOWIZ can request e-mail addresses and country information if you agree to receive our e-mail newsletter. If you no longer wish to receive any e-mails from us, please click on the 'Unsubscribe' button located at the bottom of the newsletter.
- 3. Emissary Program
- In order to participate in our Emissary program, you may be required to provide us personal information such as name, e-mail address, age, country of residence, language, SNS, Steam ID, in-game information (region/server/character name), gaming organizations or teams, website addresses, and other information. If you do not agree, you may not be able to participate.
- 4. Customer Service
- NEOWIZ runs its customer support and external consulting tool system through a consigned company (Corporate name: Zendesk, https://www.zendesk.kr). Neowiz or the consigned company may request your name, e-mail address, IP address and other personal information in order to deliver a satisfactory customer support and consultation system. Therefore, if you disagree with this policy, we may not be able to provide you with a satisfactory support service.
- 5. Information collected through Google Technology
- 6. Aggregated information
- Aggregated Personal Information does not personally identify you or any other user of the Services (for example, we may aggregate Personal Information to calculate the percentage of users who have a particular telephone area code).
- 7. How Personal Information Is Used.
- We will use the Personal Information collected from you to operate the Site, to provide products or services, or to carry out transactions that you have requested or authorized.
Neowiz may use personal Information in order to provide you with more effective service, to improve the Site and any related Neowiz products or services, and to make the Site more user friendly by eliminating the need for you to repeatedly enter the same information. In order to offer you a more consistent experience in your interactions with Neowiz, Neowiz may combine the information collected by the Site with other information collected by Neowiz from other sources.
Neowiz may hire other companies to provide products or services on our behalf, and we may provide such companies with personal Information to help them perform duties designated or requested by Neowiz.
Neowiz may disclose personal Information based on reasonable consideration and judgment. Such disclosure may be required (a) to comply with applicable laws or regulations; (b) to protect and defend any rights or interests of Neowiz or its affiliates or the properties thereof; or (c) to protect the personal safety of Neowiz’s employees or agents, the end users who use Neowiz’s products or services, or any members of the public.
- 8. Information For People Outside of The United States.
- 10. Contact
This operation policy establishes the general principles for service operation in order to consistently respond to potential problems within the service.
This operation policy contains standards of service provided by the company and rules to be observed when using the service.
This operational policy aims to present the best policy for troubleshooting services in the game.
The company may modify and apply the operating policy at any time for better service.
Please read carefully as failure to adhere to the operation policies may result in disadvantaged service.
- 1. Account management
- You must manage your own account, and you are fully responsible for all liabilities and responsibilities related to your account.
- It is difficult for the company (Neowiz) to assist in matters caused by negligence or carelessness.
- If you attempt to share an account with others, you may face restrictions without warning. Additionally, you are responsible for any issues arising from account sharing.
- 2. Inappropriate language use
Service may be restricted when other users are offended by your use of inappropriate language.
- Language promoting discrimination against any race, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, gender, or disability
- Language intended to harm, annoy, threaten, or harass a third party
- Obscene words, sexually explicit language
- 3. Inappropriate behavior
Service can be restricted when any act of inappropriate behavior prevents other users from playing the game.
- Use of any unofficial program unacknowledged by the company that adversely affects the game, or destroys the balance of the game or disrupts the server's load distribution.
- Gameplay that abuses the system's errors or bugs
- Any act that aims to purposely scam or defraud other players to damage items or game information
- Any act which deliberately disrupts another player's gameplay
- 4. Use of illegal programs
Use of programs that are not formally provided by the company may result in limited service.
- Use of a program or device that disables the technical protection of the service or which prevents the normal operation of the service
- Creation or distribution of programs or devices that prevent or hinder the technical protection of services
- Use of any unofficial program unacknowledged by the company that adversely affects the game, or destroys the balance of the game or disrupts the server's load distribution.
- 5. Impersonation
Any attempts to make an unfair profit by impersonating the operator or others may result in limited service.
Emissary Program Rules of Conduct
Last Updated Date: March 20th, 2018
We, Neowiz and its affiliates, always appreciate your continuous attention to our game, BLESS Online.
This Emissary Program Rules of Conduct (hereinafter, this “Rules of Conduct”) governs the terms regarding the i) application and selection process for being an Emissary; (ii) roles and responsibilities of an Emissary; and iii) other matters related to the activities of an Emissary.
In this Rules of Conduct, the expressions “Neowiz”, “we”, “us” and “our” refer to NEOWIZ and its affiliate.
Thus, please read all of the terms in the Bless Policies carefully, and if you agree with all the terms therein, indicate your agreement by clicking the “Application” button placed on Bless Online’s Emissary Program page on the official Bless Online website. The completion of sending your application to Neowiz manifests your assent to all of the terms of the Bless Policies. Thereafter, based on your agreement, all terms and conditions stated in the Bless Policies will be effective and you will be bound by such terms and conditions from the moment when you receive an appointment notice sent from Neowiz. (You can find all the details about the application method and procedures in the “II. Application Eligibility and Method” section.) IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO ANY OF THE TERMS STATED IN THE BLESS POLICIES, PLEASE DO NOT BEGIN ANY OR ALL APPLICATION PROCESSES.
We may, at our own discretion, change and modify from time to time any of the terms stated within this Rules of Conduct and our policies. Your continuous activities as an Emissary will constitute your acceptance of the changed terms. In the event that a change to the Bless Policies materially modify your rights or obligations as Emissary, we will make reasonable efforts to notify you of such change.
- I. DEFINITION OF EMISSARY
- The term “Emissary” used within this Rules of Conduct refers to a passionate player (or players) of BLESS Online who is willing to voluntarily contribute to the promotion and improvement of our game, BLESS Online (hereinafter, “Bless”) with our Bless team members (the “Bless Team”), and/or the group of individuals appointed as Emissaries by Neowiz.
- II. APPLICATION ELIGIBILITY AND METHOD
- This Emissary Program recruits Players will be notified when recruiting for the Emissary Program begins, and those interested may apply only during the specified time period.
- III. EMISSARY SELECTION CRITERIA
- Fundamentally, we will select and appoint Emissaries, at our own discretion, based on the information given in your Application. We will consider various aspects when selecting Emissaries, such as your past experience with Bless. However, we will first consider your interest and passion for Bless. If you are ready to participate and perform with complete passion and energy as an Emissary, please show us your enthusiasm and passion to Bless by submitting your Application.
- IV. ROLES AND ACTIVITIES OF AN EMISSARY & REQUIREMENTS
- 1. Roles and Activities of an Emissary
- You agree that when you become an Emissary, and for the duration of when you are an active Emissary for Bless (the “Appointment Term”), that you shall perform and fulfill the following activities in compliance with the terms and conditions stated in the Bless Policies (in particular, the terms and conditions stated in “IV. Roles and Activities of an Emissary & Requirements” and “V. Permitted and Restricted Actions”) and any guidelines and instructions made by Neowiz. The following activities will be referred to collectively as the “Service.”
If you are appointed as a Creator in the Emissary Program,
You shall stream Bless on your personal SNS account as often as you can, but no less than once every two weeks; and
You shall create and develop content and material related to Bless (hereinafter “Player-Created Material”), and display and post such Player-Created Material on your personal SNS account to promote or advertise Bless as often as you can.
If you are appointed as an Emissary (regardless of your assigned position or role in the Emissary Program),
You agree to provide assistance to improve the Bless community, and make it happier and useful for all of Bless' (potential) players, such as by writing comments; uploading news or opinions favorable to Bless or by giving helpful suggestions to promote and improve Bless (Of course, these actions must also be made in compliance with the terms and conditions of Bless Policies);
You agree to immediately notify the Bless Team of any events or issues that can affect or cause any harm or damage to (potential) players of Bless, for example, an operational bug or error, a player’s illegal conducts, as soon as you are aware;
You agree to manage and promote the Bless Wiki (https://blessonline.gamepedia.com/Bless_Online_Wiki), such as by posting and uploading the latest and useful information about Bless; and
You agree to monitor the official Bless Online website, Bless communities, Bless Wiki and other social networking sites related to Bless on behalf of the Bless Team and report thereof, and give feedback or opinion regarding any updated content or Bless events.
- 2. Requirement for Performing Services
At all times when you perform and deliver any of the Services stated in “1. Roles and Activities as an Emissary” of this section,
· You are obligated to strictly comply with all the terms and conditions set forth in the “V. Permitted and Restricted Conducts” section;
· You are obligated to disclose the relationship between you and Neowiz in an appropriate way. You can determine, at your own discretion, all details for the method of disclosure – such as the size or location. The following is a sample sentence describing our relationship: “I am posting this content/video/audio for Bless (or perform these activities) as an Emissary supported by the Bless team and Neowiz; and
· You are obligated to use and exploit the materials and content delivered or provided only for Emissaries by Neowiz including the content available only for Emissaries from the official Bless Online website (the “Bless Materials”) ONLY for performing and delivering the Service stated in “1. Roles and Activities of an Emissary” of this section, and whenever you use any part of the Bless Materials, we encourage you to write and place the copyright notice stating that Neowiz is the copyright holder or valid right/license holder of such Bless Materials.
- V. PERMITTED AND RESTRICTED ACTIONS
- In order to protect the valuable and proprietary properties of Neowiz and to provide and share clear and transparent information about Bless with (potential) players, you shall take any actions as an Emissary to promote and advertise Bless, and comply with the following terms and conditions whenever you are active as an Emissary.
Neowiz strongly requests you to comply with all of the following in fulfilling the Service. Thus, if you violate any of the terms and condition stated in the “V. PERMITTED AND RESTRICTED ACTIONS” section, you may be disqualified as an Emissary and you may be subject to disciplinary action (including, criminal or civil action) depending on the applicable situation.
· You shall not create or deliver Player-Created Material containing, in part or in whole, any of the following elements.
- Any pornography or sexually explicit content;
- Any harmful or dangerous content that encourages other to do things that might cause them to get badly hurt;
- Any violent content that is primarily intended to be shocking, sensational or disrespectful;
- Any hateful content that promotes or condones violence against any individual or group based on race or ethnic origin, religion, disability, gender, age, nationality, veteran status, or sexual origination/ gender identity; or
- Any content that encourages or condones harassment, intimidation, invasion of privacy, revealing other people’s personal information, and inciting others to commit violent acts or to violate the Bless Policies.
If Neowiz determines, based on its own reasonable judgment, that any part of the Player-Created Material contains any prohibited elements, thus you are either breaching or highly likely to be breaching this prohibition provision, and thus Neowiz is entitled to at its own discretion delete or block those materials partially or entirely without providing prior notification.
· We grant you the permission to use and exploit Bless Materials and to develop and create Player-Created Material ONLY for your own personal use and for the performing and fulfilling your Service as an Emissary. You shall not use Bless Materials for the purpose and scope other than permitted by Neowiz. Usage of Bless Materials for purposes other than those permitted is strictly prohibited.
· You shall use, post and distribute Player-Created Materials created by you for the sole purpose of promoting and advertising Bless. Thus, you shall not use Player-Created Materials for promoting or advertising products, games or services other than Bless or for the interest or benefits of a third party. When we consider, based on our reasonable judgement, that Player-Created Materials created, posted or created by you is inappropriate for such purposes, we may, at our own discretion, move, refuse, modify and/or remove any part of such Player-Created Material at any time, without prior notice.
· You shall not use or exploit Bless Materials and fulfill any of the Service (including, creating or posting and distributing Player Created Material) without our prior written consent in connection with any commercial purpose. Such prohibited commercial conduct includes, but is not limited to selling, renting, leasing, loaning, assigning, distributing, licensing, sublicensing Bless Materials or Player-Created Material, in part or in whole, in any manner whatsoever, unless otherwise explicitly set forth in this Rules of Conduct or the participation in any of the forgoing with Bless Materials or Player-Created Material.
· You shall not perform or carry out the Service for any unlawful or illegal purpose; for engaging in any act of fraud, misrepresentation or other unethical behavior.
· You shall not transmit Bless Materials, Player-Created Material or any information contained therein for the unlawful, fraudulent, threatening, abusive, libelous, defamatory, obscene or otherwise objectionable purposes, or the purposes which infringes on our or any third party’s intellectual property or other rights.
· You shall not engage in spamming or flooding when performing the Service.
· You shall not transmit any material or content that contains any virus, worms, Trojan horses, defects, data bombs, time bombs or other items of a destructive nature.
· You agree that you will not interfere in any way with any other player (including other Emissaries).
· You agree that all information or material delivered or provided by Neowiz and marked as Confidential or Proprietary (the “Confidential Information”) will be kept confidential and that you will not disclose, divulge or use for any purpose other than that permitted by Neowiz.
· You shall not take any action which is intended, or would reasonably be expected, to harm the reputation of Bless, Neowiz or a third party or which would reasonably be expected to lead to unwanted or unfavorable publicity regarding Bless, Neowiz or a third party.
· You shall not deliberately impersonate, in any manner, that you are an employee or agent of Neowiz (including the Bless Team) or any person or entity under any circumstances.
· You shall not use, collect or attempt to use another person’s account, password or other personal information unless you have the express permission from the person.
· You shall not sell, transfer, or offer to sell or transfer any Benefits received from Neowiz to any third party.
The provisions in this “V. PERMITTED AND RESTRICTED ACTIONS” will survive even after your Appointment Term is terminated.
- VI. BENEFITS GRANTED TO EMISSARY
- In consideration of the provision of your Service as an Emissary, we will provide you with benefits (the “Benefit”). The following type of the Benefit can be provided, however, it can be changed or substituted with other equivalents depending on the applicable circumstances.
· First to receive any major Bless updates or news;
· Maintain close cooperation relationship with the Bless Team;
· Opportunity to officially promote and advertise your Player-Created Material on the Official Bless Online website or with the assistance of the Bless Team; or
· Receive in-game Bless items, Giveaway items for streaming or event reward benefits.
Each Emissary will be notified separately in each occasion about the details regarding the Benefit.
Additionally, the Bless Team may select special Emissaries who are extremely passionate about their Emissary activities. When selected as special Emissaries, they will be granted even more special Benefit - for example, their content will be posted on the official website or official social networking sites (SNS) of Bless Online or items which are not generally or officially provided to general players will be granted.
Neowiz will use reasonable efforts to fairly and accurately confirm and review the Service provided by you during the Appointment Term to the best of our abilities. However, in case Neowiz misses your commitment to Bless, we recommend that you write down all of the Services you provided as an Emissary as detailed as possible and provide us with the related proof upon request.
- VII. MATERIALS PROVIDED BY NEOWIZ
- We have made and will provide Bless Materials that will be made available to you. The Bless Materials is defined as any and all material and content delivered and provided by Neowiz or which is related to Bless, regardless of the type or form whatsoever – including, but not limited to – images, photographs, videos, software, programs, symbols, marks, or logos representing Bless Online or Neowiz (or its affiliates) (and such symbols, marks or logos will be referred to as the “Trademarks”) and Hans Zimmer’s Music (defined below in this section). You may be provided with Bless Materials by means of delivery by the Bless Team or through the official Bless Online website. To clarify, Bless Materials should not include content offered or posted by a third party (including Emissaries) or hyperlinked from or to a third party’s website.
You are entitled to use Bless Materials only for performing the Service during the Appointment Term (as defined in “IV. ROLES AND ACTIVITIES OF EMISSARY & REQUIREMENT” section), and it includes your right to reproduce and create derivative work from Bless Materials with the limitations and restrictions regarding to (1) the Trademarks; and (2) the audio/music content with the following titles created by Hans Zimmer (“Hans Zimmer’s Music”):
· Embers in the Storm
· Eternal Flame
· The Sun will rise
· Dawn of the Empire
· We shall overcome
· Tree of Life
· Against the Fate
· The Vow of Silence
· Into the New World
· Forest of Legends
· Dune Warriors
· Bon Voyage
· The Sea of Sadness
You are entitled to use and exploit all of the foregoing Hans Zimmer’s Music “AS IS” ONLY as background music of your created video or audio. For clarification, the “AS IS” used herein means “just as it is,” or “without any changes.” Thus, you shall not edit or modify any part of Hans Zimmer’s Music, which can result in the changes that affect the integrity of Hans Zimmer’s Music. You can cut parts of Hans Zimmer’s Music for adjusting the length of your video or audio, but use it “AS IS” without any additional arrangement.
Additionally, the Trademarks shall also be used “AS IS” in accordance with any guidelines or instructions of the Bless Team without any modification or editing (except, reducing or increasing its size.)
(i) All Bless Materials and (ii) all copyrights, databases rights, trade marks and other intellectual property rights therein and thereto belong exclusively to Neowiz or our licensor. We and our licensor reserve all rights in addition to those not expressly granted in this Rules of Conduct.
You agree that all information and material delivered or provided by Neowiz and marked as Confidential or Proprietary shall be kept confidential, and that you will not disclose, divulge or use for any purpose other than those permitted by Neowiz.
We are not responsible for the accuracy, usefulness, safety, or intellectual property rights of or in the Bless Materials. You agree and understand that, while performing the Service, you may be exposed to Bless Materials that are inaccurate, offensive, indecent, or objectionable, and you agree to waive any legal or equitable rights or remedies that you have or may have against us with respect thereto.
The provisions in this “VI. THE MATERIALS PROVIDED BY NEOWIZ” will survive even after your Appointment Term (as defined in “IV. ROLES AND ACTIVITIES OF EMISSARY & REQUIREMENT”) is terminated/expired.
- VII. CONTENT CREATED BY YOU
- You are entitled to create and develop content or material related to Bless, using and exploiting the Bless Materials, and post and use such created materials for sharing with others as a part of your Emissary activities. As mentioned above, the materials created by you, solely or in collaboration with others, as an Emissary is referred to as “Player-Created Materials.”
Any and all Player-Created Material shall not contain in part or in whole the factors/elements prohibited by Neowiz in the “VI. PERMITTED AND RESTRICTED ACTIONS” section.
You shall be solely responsible for Player-Created Materials that you have created or developed, and any claims arising therefrom. We are not responsible or liable for such Player-Created Material or claims arising therefrom or related thereto.
Player-Created Materials created or developed by you shall not contain third party copyrighted material, or material that is subjected to other third party proprietary rights.
You further agree that you shall not create and develop Player-Created Materials which are contrary to applicable local, national, and international laws and regulations.
You acknowledge that Neowiz is not responsible or liable in any way for any Player-Created Material and has no duty to pre-screen such Player-Created Material. However, we reserve the right at all times to determine whether Player-Created Material is appropriate and in compliance with this Rules of Conduct, and may, at our own discretion, pre-screen, move, refuse, modify and/or remove any part of such Player-Created Material at any time without prior notice.
You agree and acknowledges that, in accordance with the terms and conditions of this Rules of Conduct, that all Player-Created Materials are the sole property of Neowiz from the outset of its creation. To the extent applicable, all Player-Created Material will constitute “works for hire” as defined in Section 101 of Title 17 of the United States Code (“Work For Hire”) from the date of creation, conception or fixation in tangible medium of expressions, as applicable; that Neowiz is and shall be the author/producer of said Player-Created Materials and the owner of all rights in and regarding the Player-Created Materials, at the outset of its creation, including, but not limited to, the copyright therein and thereto; and Neowiz shall have the right to make changes therein by itself or through other parties designated by Neowiz, and such use thereof as it may deems necessary or desirable.
To the extent that the Player-Created Material is not recognized as “Work For Hire” by applicable laws, you shall assign (or cause to be assigned) and hereby assign fully to Neowiz all Player-Created Material and any copyrights, patents, mask work rights or other intellectual property rights related to all Player-Created Material (collectively, “Proprietary Rights”) and waive, disclaim and will not enforce any moral and proprietary rights that you may have regarding any Player-Created Material and Proprietary Rights, during and thereafter your relationship with Neowiz. You shall assist Neowiz, at our expense, in every proper way to secure Neowiz’s Proprietary Rights in any and all countries, including, the execution of all applications, assignment or other instruments that Neowiz may deem necessary in order to apply for and obtain such rights.
The provisions in this “VII. THE CONTENTS CREATED BY YOU” will survive even after your Appointment Term (as defined in “IV. ROLES AND ACTIVITIES OF EMISSARY & REQUIREMENT”) is terminated/expired.
- VIII. DISCIPLINARY ACTIONS FOR AN EMISSARY
- We reserve the right to decide whether you, as an Emissary, has violated this Rules of Conduct and other Bless policies. When Neowiz decides that you have breached or are likely to breach any terms or conditions of the Bless Policies based on our reasonable judgement, Neowiz is entitled to, at its own discretion, take the necessary measures to mitigate liabilities or damages caused by such breaches through methods such as by warning you, suspending your activities as an Emissary or disqualifying you as an Emissary depending on the situation.
- IX. TERMINATION AND CONSEQUENCES THEREOF
- When you are disqualified as an Emissary in accordance with the “VIII. DISCIPLINARY ACTIONS FOR AN EMISSARY” section, the relationship between you and Neowiz will be automatically and completely terminated without any act or action by Neowiz. In addition, Neowiz may terminate the relationship with you or this Emissary Program at any time in our absolute discretion and without any explanation or notification.
You may terminate the relationship between you and Neowiz at any time by sending a notice in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org. In that case, the termination is deemed to occur 7 days after sending the termination notice.
When the relationship between you and Neowiz is terminated for any reason, you will lose your right to enjoy Emissary benefits – including the right to use and exploit Bless Materials to create or develop new or additional Player-Created Material, or the right to receive any Benefit from Neowiz, Also, you are released from any further obligations as an Emissary as of the termination date notified by Neowiz. Thus, after termination, you shall not represent yourself as an Emissary and you shall not take any action that will cause others to mistake you as an Emissary. These actions are strictly prohibited.
After termination, however, in respect to the use of Player Created Material that you have made during the Appointment Term, you are entitled to post, play and distribute such Player Created Material in accordance with the terms stated in “V. PERMITTED AND RESTRICTED ACTIONS” of this Rules of Conduct ONLY for the promotion and advertisement of Bless. To clarify, after the termination or expiration of our relationship, you will no longer possess any right to create or develop “new or additional” material or content with the Player Created Material based on or with the Bless Materials.
- X. WARRANTY AND DISCLAIMER
- YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT, TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, THAT THE BLESS MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED TO YOU ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS AND THAT YOUR USE OF BLESS MATERIALS IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, NEOWIZ AND ITS EMPLOYEES, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, AFFILIATES, AGENTS AND LICENSORS EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES WITH RESPECT TO THE BLESS MATERIALS OR OTHER INFORMATION AVAILABLE ON OR THROUGH THE BLESS ONLINE SITE, BLESS COMMITTEES OR/AND BLESS WIKI, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED PURPOSE, QUIET ENJOYMENT, TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. FURTHERMORE, NEOWIZ MAKES NO WARRANTY THAT (i) THE BLESS MATERIALS WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS OR EXPECTATIONS; (ii) THE BLESS MATERIALS WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, FREE FROM ERRORS OR DEFECTS OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS; AND (iii) ANY ERRORS OR DEFECTS IN THE BLESS MATERIALS WILL BE CORRECTED; AND NEOWIZ ASSUMES NO LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE FOREGOING.
NO INFORMATION, INSTRUCTION OR ADVICE, WHETHER WRITTEN OR ORAL, OBTAINED BY YOU FROM NEOWIZ OR AN EMPLOYEE OR AGENT OF NEOWIZ SHALL CREATE ANY WARRATY NOT EXPRESSLY STATED IN THIS RULES OF CONDUCT.
NEOWIZ DOES NOT WARRANT, ENDORSE, GUARANTEE, OR ASSUME RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY PRODUCT, MATERIALS OR SEVICE ADVERTISED OR OFFERED BY A THIRD PARTY THROUGH THE OFFICIAL BLESS ONLINE WEBSITE, BLESS COMMITTEES, BLESS WIKI OR ANY HYPERLINKED SERVICES OR THOSE FEATURED IN ANY BANNER OR OTHER ADVERTISING, AND NEOWIZ WILL NOT BE A PARTY TO OR IN ANY WAY BE RESPONSIBLE FOR MONITORING ANY TRANSACTION BETWEEN YOU AND ANY THIRD PARTY.
The provisions in this “X. WARRANTY AND DISCLAIMER” will survive even after your Appointment Term (as defined in “IV. ROLES AND ACTIVITIES OF EMISSARY & REQUIREMENT”) is terminated/expired.
- XI. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- IN NO EVENT SHALL NEOWIZ, ITS AFFILIATES AND OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS THEREOF, BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, WHICH SHALL INCLUDE, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOST PROFIT, BUSINESS REPUTATION, LOST DATA, LOSS OF BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY OR OTHER INTANGIBLE OR TANGIBLE LOSS, ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO THIS RULES OF CONDUCT (INCLUDING, THE BLESS CONTENTS) OR THE DEFAMATORY, OFFENSIVE, OR ILLEGAL CONDUCT OF YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY, AND THAT THE RISK OF HARM OR DAMAGE FROM THE FOREGOING RESTS ENTIRELY WITH YOU, EVEN IF NEOWIZ HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
The provisions in this “XI. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY” will survive even after your Appointment Term (as defined in “IV. ROLES AND ACTIVITIES OF EMISSARY & REQUIREMENT”) is terminated/expired.
- XII. APPLICABLE LAW AND VENUE
- This Rules of Conduct shall be governed by laws of the Republic of Korea, without respect to its conflict of laws principles. Any claim or dispute between you and Neowiz that, in whole or in part, arises from or is related to this Rules of Conduct, whether based in contract, statute, regulation, ordinance, or tort (the “Dispute”), shall be decided exclusively by a court of competent jurisdiction located in Seoul, South Korea, and you consent and submit to the exclusive personal jurisdiction of those courts for the purpose of litigating any such action in connection with this Rules of Conduct.
The provisions in this “XII. APPLICABLE LAW AND VENUE” will survive even after your Appointment Term (as defined in “IV. ROLES AND ACTIVITIES OF EMISSARY & REQUIREMENT”) is terminated/expired.
- XIII. INDEMNIFY
- You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold Neowiz and its affiliates, its officers, directors, employees and agents, harmless from and against any claims, liabilities, damages, losses and expenses, excluding reasonable attorney’s fees and costs, arising out of or in any way connected with your violation of this Rules of Conduct, including without limitation, infringement of intellectual property right, publicity, confidentiality, property or privacy right.
The provisions in this “XIII. INDEMNIFY” will survive even after your Appointment Term (as defined in “IV. ROLES AND ACTIVITIES OF EMISSARY & REQUIREMENT”) is terminated/expired.
- XIV. PRE-DISPUTE RESOLUTION
- In the event of any claim, controversy or alleged dispute between you and Neowiz, you hereby agree to attempt in good faith to amicably resolve any Dispute in accordance with the terms in this section. If you have any Dispute, we are obligated to first give Neowiz an opportunity to resolve it. You must commence this process by mailing a written notification to email@example.com. That written notification must include (1) your name; (2) your address; (3) a written description of the Dispute; and (4) a description of the specific relief you seek. If you conclude that we have not satisfied your concern and that you must pursue legal action, you agree that your claim must be resolved by the processes set forth in this Rules of Conduct.
The provisions in this “XIV. PRE-DISPUTE RESOLUTION” will survive even after your Appointment Term (as defined in “IV. ROLES AND ACTIVITIES OF EMISSARY & REQUIREMENT”) is terminated/expired.
- XV. ASSIGNMENT TO THIRD PARTIES
- You may not assign any rights or duties hereunder, in whole or in part, to any third party without the prior written consent of Neowiz.
- XVI. GENERAL PROVISION
- This Rules of Conduct, together with the other Bless Policies found and any other legal notice published by us, shall constitute the entire agreement between you and us, and supersede any prior agreement. In the event that any term of this Rules of Conduct is found to be invalid or unenforceable by a court of competent jurisdiction and pursuant to a valid judicial decree, the remainder of this Rules of Conduct shall remain valid and enforceable in accordance with its term. Any failure by Neowiz to enforce any provision of this Rules of Conduct shall not constitute a waiver of such provision or any other provision of this Rules of Conduct or any subsequent breach of such provision or this Rules of Conduct. Nothing herein contained shall be deemed to authorize or empower any part to act as agent for another party to this Rules of Conduct, or to conduct business in the name, or for the account, of another party to this Rules of Conduct. Unless otherwise specified in this Rules of Conduct, all notices under this Rules of Conduct will be sent in writing to the following and will be effective only when given by one of the following methods and addressed to the parties at their respective addresses, and this shall be considered to have been validly given (a) upon delivery, if delivered personally, (b) upon receipt, if mailed, first class postage prepaid, with the Postal Service, or (c) upon any confirmation of receipt, if telecopied or e-mailed.
- CONTACT INFORMATION
- Address: NEOWIZ PANGYO TOWER,
Daewangpangyo-ro 14, 645beon-gil, Bundang-gu, Seongnam-si, Gyeonggi-do, 13487, Korea
The provisions in this “XV. GENERAL PROVISION” will survive even after your Appointment Term (as defined in “IV. ROLES AND ACTIVITIES OF EMISSARY & REQUIREMENTS”) is terminated/expired.
If you have any question about this Rules of Conduct, Please contact us at any time via following email: